IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website under the domain name www.repeat-meds.com (the “Website”) and to any correspondence by email between you and us. Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. This notice is issued by Pharma Supply Limited (the “Company”).
- 1.1 This website provides an online service allowing registered users to place orders for repeat prescriptions for medications. You may select whether you wish to collect your medication from the pharmacy or have the medication delivered to you.
- 1.2 You may access some areas of this website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
- 1.3 By accessing any part of this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave this website immediately.
- 1.4 The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.
2. ORDERING YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
- 2.1 Once you have registered your details on this website, you shall choose a user name and password (the “ID”) to access the site in future. You will be responsible for the security of the ID and for preventing unauthorised use of the ID. The Company does not permit you to share your ID with any other person. If you suspect any breach of security of the ID you must notify the Company immediately. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
- 2.2 Before you can request a repeat prescription through this website, you must be permanently registered with an NHS surgery as listed at this website.
- 2.3 To request a repeat prescription you must log-in using the ID, enter information about your prescription when prompted on-screen, select the pharmacy you wish to dispense prescription, and select whether you wish to collect your medication from the pharmacy or have the medication delivered to you. You may only select a pharmacy which has agreed to dispense repeat prescriptions and which is listed at this website.
- 2.4 It is your responsibility to ensure that when requesting a repeat prescription through this website, all information provided by you is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge and belief.
- 2.5 Any information that you provide which is inaccurate including but not limited to the spelling of the prescription medication requested may result in the request being rejected.
- 2.6 Once we have received your request, we will pass it to your nominated pharmacy. If the pharmacy verifies and approves the request, it will pass the request to your surgery for further verification and approval. Prescriptions are approved at the discretion of your surgery and the Company cannot guarantee that any prescription request made through this website will be accepted by your surgery.
- 2.7 If your request is unable to be processed by the nominated pharmacy or the surgery, either the pharmacy or the surgery will endeavour to contact you by email or telephone within two working days.
3. COLLECTION OR DELIVERY OF YOUR MEDICATION
- 3.1 If your request is approved by both the pharmacy and surgery, the surgery will endeavour to issue your repeat prescription in line with the NHS standard for GPs, that is, within two working days and the pharmacy will then endeavour to prepare your medication for collection at the pharmacy or, if you have selected the delivery option, deliver your medication to you within three working days] of you submitting your request.
- 3.2 If you have selected the delivery option, the nominated pharmacy will arrange to deliver your medication to your home address or to a delivery address that you specify within the delivery area specified at this website. You must ensure that you are present at the delivery address in order to sign for the prescription and provide valid photo identification to validate that you are the patient. If the nominated pharmacy is unable to deliver your medication to you (for example, because you are not present at the delivery address), the medication will be returned to the pharmacy. The pharmacy will endeavour to send you an email within 6 hours of failed delivery and will invite you to collect the medication from the pharmacy.
- 3.3 Please note that as the pharmacy is responsible for dispensing and delivering the medication, the Company is not responsible for a failure to make available for collection or to deliver medicines to the correct address or within a particular time frame.
3.4 If you have any concerns in relation to your medication please contact the nominated pharmacy by telephone including in connection with:
- 3.4.1 late or non delivery of medications;
- 3.4.2 damaged medications or if the delivery appears to be incorrect;
- 3.5 returns or cancellations of prescription products including those which you have decided you no longer wish to keep.
- 4.1 If you are exempt from payment you shall provide evidence of your current and valid exemption on delivery or collection from the pharmacy, failing which you will have to pay for the prescription.
- 4.2 If you are not exempt from payment, you must either pay the delivery driver in cash (if you have selected the delivery option) or pay the pharmacy in cash or by such credit or debit cards that the pharmacy accepts.
- 5.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- 5.2 no documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way;
- 5.3 no graphics on this website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- 5.4 the Company’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 5.5 Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website.
- 5.6 Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
- 5.7 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. SERVICE ACCESS
- 6.1 While the Company endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 6.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
7. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- 7.1 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
7.2 that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- 7.2.1 for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- 7.2.2 which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- 7.2.3 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 7.3 You may not misuse this website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 7.4 The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 7.2 or clause 7.3.
8. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 8.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. The Company has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- 8.2.1 you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Company logo;
- 8.2.2 you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- 8.2.3 you do not in any way imply that the Company is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- 8.2.4 you do not misrepresent your relationship with the Company nor present any other false information about the Company;
- 8.2.5 you do not otherwise use any Company trade marks displayed on this website without express written permission from the Company;
- 8.2.6 you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- 8.2.7 your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- 8.3 The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
- 8.4 You shall fully indemnify the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Company or any of its group companies for breach of clause 5.2.
- 9.1 Subject to clause 11, while the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. The Company may make changes to the material on this website, or, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- 9.2 Subject to clause 11, the material on this website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with this website on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to this website.
- 10.1 The Company is not liable for any failure by your surgery to prescribe or for the pharmacy to dispense the correct medicine as requested by you through this website. In such situations you must contact your surgery or the nominated pharmacy as appropriate.
- 10.2 Subject to clause 11, the Company, any other party whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website, and any of the Company’s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
10.3 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- 10.3.1 death or personal injury caused by negligence fraud; or
- 10.3.2 misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- 10.3.3 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 10.4 If your use of material on this website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11. YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER
- 11.1 Nothing in this legal notice shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12. DATA PROTECTION
- 12.1 The Data Protection Act 1998 is designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, it lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. Any data about living individuals entered into this website directly or included in any message to the Company will be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 12.2 Any information provided to the Company through this website will be held securely by the Company and will be disclosed only to pharmacy that you nominate and your surgery. All pharmacy staff including delivery staff are under a duty to keep any information provided by you via this website confidential.
- 13.1 All notices shall be delivered to the email address provided by you when registering with this website and any correspondence from you should be sent to Phoenix Pharmacy, 4 The waterfront, Goring-by-sea, BN12 4FD.
14. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
- The parties to these terms and conditions do not intend that any term of the contract will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts Rights of Third Parties Act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
- If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these terms and conditions had been agreed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
- Any confidential information supplied by you is supplied in confidence and shall not be used by the Company for any purpose other than those permitted under these terms and conditions.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.